Of course, it's a forced deal though. Because people think stealing is inherently wrong, and thus they keep supporting the armed forced trade of something for nothing, or practically nothing.
Previous, (First), Next
My blog: Philosopher Gamer
- D&A: Broken Story #1
- D&A: Working for Godot
- D&A: Loyalty 2
- D&A: Merlin is not supposed to make you think
- D&A: Material girl...floating mouth thing...
- D&A: Missing in Abstraction
- D&A: Damn employees
- D&A: Evony and ivory...eww, that kind of makes sen...
- D&A: Hungry like the wulf
- D&A: Theft 2, electric boogaloo
- D&A: Theft
- D&A: It's ironic they are called 'controllers'
- D&A: Your free because I told you you are
- D&A: Choose your own destiny and pick a path...
- D&A: Free will with every packet of cornflakes
- D&A: Slay you love me
- D&A: Drinks
- D&A: Schrödinger's cat
- ▼ January (18)